Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Worst Thing I Ever Did - Interlude


Somewhere in the middle of not posting much at all, I posted a series on what remains officially The Worst Thing I Ever Did that I am willing to admit publicly. Then, after setting the whole thing up, I utterly failed to provide the punchline. In other words, I haven't yet revealed the worst thing I ever did. I swear, I'm not trying to protect myself. I just started working 16 hour days.

Happily, that's done for the foreseeable future.

For the seven or eight of you who actually care, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this yet. I haven't written it up yet, but I intend to post part four in one week.

In the meantime, for those of you who missed it and are interested, and for those of you who just want a refresher, here's the first three parts:

TWTIED Part 1: Zoom Culture Calling
TWTIED Part 2: The Mad Valdez
TWTIED Part 3: Yute & the Peanut Butter YumYums

See you in a week for what will almost certainly be a disappointing revelation after all this build up.

No comments: