Sunday, May 9, 2010

BBT5 004: A Little Somethin' Somethin', For The Brothas Who Be Frontin'


Goodness gracious, look what I backed into.


So I'm the first one in the second half of the pool, and Jim McManus, author of the awesome poker book Positively Fifth Street, was right in behind me. And let's be perfectly clear what this prize was. It was $500 that I didn't have to risk a bit of my own money to get.

It was also a 1 in 4 chance at a WSOP package.

It was also a 1 in 8 chance at a Main Event package.

Are you kidding? I get to play for this?

Seriously? Thank you, Al.

Here's the competition thus far:

Seat 1. JJOK.
Seat 2. Maigrey.
Seat 3. VinNay.
Seat 4. xkm1245.
Seat 5. dignitasODEE.
Seat 6. All In At 420.
Seat 7. hoyazo.
Seat 8. KeepFloppin.
Seat 9. NY Rambler
Seat 10. April
Seat 11. oossuuu754
Seat 12. LJ
Seat 13. Julius_Goat
Seat 14. Jim McManus



Good luck to us all. By which I mean, me.

13 comments:

Riggstad said...

Well done!

VinNay said...

Congrats!

lightning36 said...

Impressive! Congrats on the TOC seat.

Sean G said...

That is awesome, congratulations. I hope you manage one of those WSOP packages as well.

BWoP said...

Stupid System must really be working for you!

Nice job :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a terrific writer, and can play a little poker, too, GRATZ!

Joel
conf word-maxsi

Shrike said...

Congrats, you check-raising son of a gun.

-PL

jjok said...

lucksack.....it's all rigged

grats bro.....

Wes said...

Congratulations

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

That was a clinic man. Very very well done.

Jeremy said...

Goat got Game! Nice job. Congrats.

PokahDave said...

Nice job....you are a goat among monkeys!

oossuuu754 said...

Congrats Goat Boy, see you at the TOC! By the way I want a royalty for the Stupid System to Candyland!