Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ebb

Hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there?

I'm starting to get the rhythm of the blogging seasons. Ironically, summer is when poker bloggers Internet-hibernate. There's too much warm weather, too many lakes to play in, too many parks to sit and read in.

Oh, who am I kidding. You're all either in Vegas or hitting refresh on Pauly and Al's WSOP Twitter feeds. You degens, you.

But it's quiet, that's for sure. Not just around here, either, unless I miss my guess. We're in recovery from 7,000 blogger tournaments over the last 18 months or so, and need to go lie down until we remember how much fun they are again. Was I dreaming or was the Mookie only 14 runners? What. The. WTF. (tm Tripjax). I put the BBmT on hold this quarter because it would probably have drawn 2 runners. Oh, and I am busto. Heh.

This is my way of saying: So long for now, Donkament. I'll miss you more than Michael Jackson, and much more than Robert McNamara. Come back and make us happy some day.

Other items of note:

Hoy won fifty large. Well done, sir. Now please, post something about it.

LJ nearly final tabled in WSOP HORSE action. Superstoner actually DID final table in the WSOP. Peel me off the floor. She and Lucko are alive in the Main Event for Day 2. Blooogers represent. Hoo-ha.

What else for the future?

I will say that nine of my very closest friends have entered the WSOP Main Event. I can't say definitively, but I think they all have a very good chance of making the final table. They're just that good.

More videos will be coming as soon as Xtranormal coughs up the greatly expanded software they're promising, which will let me do all sorts of keen (and maybe even nifty) new things.

Peace.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

What the WTF?

Nice.

Bring on the videos.