Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Brute

Here's a fun little game that has been occupying 5-6 min. of my days lately, and if you like turn-based fighting games and bonus items level-ups and all that good stuff, you may also find it totally awesome. The fighting is automatic and you're limited to how many fights you can do with your brute (good in a way, because otherwise? time-suck.), but it is highly addictive. Sort of like crack, but without all the jail time.

Also, if you click here, you can fight me, which will get you started with twice the normal daily fight limit (three fights) and also help me level my brute. So do it. Do it do it. Do it like seven times.

Also, "level my brute" seems like it ought to be a euphemism for something or others. Suggestions welcome.

3 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I thinking "levelling one's brute" should be the euphemism for when one descends into the dark world of geekdom known as online role playing games with level-ups and such. As in:

"After buying those thick glasses with the tape in the middle, and then spending 300 straight nights playing dungeons n dragons, now that nerd has gone and levelled his brute by playing World of Warcraft 20 hours a day."

Really rolls off the tongue, I tell ya.

Julius_Goat said...

Aw, go pop your bubbles, ya balogna.

lj said...

pwnage imo

http://haribo22.mybrute.com/fight/294077540