Friday, May 1, 2009

LOST 037: The Recap

Every year LOST does a clip show to get everybody up to speed. It's all just rehash, but it can be helpful to review what has already come. Sometimes I watch, sometimes not, but I do know that some people who read this blog go into "60,000 words on a TV show eyes glaze over now" mode whenever they see the word LOST every Thursday.

I figure this is a public service to them. If you want to know what I'm yammering about each week, here is . . . LOST Recap.

4 comments:

danielle970 said...

I live for your LOST recaps. Keep 'em coming.

Gadzooks64 said...

I loved Lost but I think I stopped watching around season 2.

Your recap was hilarious!

Would you consider being a guest participant of a PokerSoup podcast? I've been pimping your blog on it. Blaz suggested we try to get you for an episode. We use Skype to record the podcast - usually on Sunday nights during the PokerSlut Tour or during Tuesday night's Booze Cruise.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I am pretty sure that Danielle970 up there is Rousseau. posting comments from the past from that computer in the Swan station to try to bring her baby back to life.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Oh by the way that is the funniest fucking thing I have ever watched.