Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stupd System: NOW IN PRINT!

I've waited a long time for this announcement. Thank you, everybody. I owe this to you. And of course the nice agent who contacted me about five months ago. You have NO IDEA how hard it has been keeping this quiet.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing.


Paperback from Grand Central Publishing
With an introduction by Michael Craig
(c) 2009
376 pgs.
$19.95


Over 80% brand new material.

Yes, for the first time, Stupid/System is available in print.

Click here to order a copy from Amazon.

4 comments:

1Queens Up1 said...

damnit goat, i bit....

Astin said...

Yes! I'm going to order 3 more copies to add to the 3 dozen I already have. Thanks for the autographed preview copy btw. Although I have to say, the nude pictures of you in the middle were somewhat gratuitous. You really only need ONE homage to goatse.cx. I get the connection, what with the goat and all, and the groucho glasses are hilarious, but there's such a thing as too much.

HighOnPoker said...

I'm pathetic. This is the 2nd April's Fools joke I fell for and it isn't even noon.

Dr. Pauly said...

Long time coming...