Friday, April 3, 2009

PLAY BLOGGER TOURNIES (It's The Right Thing To Do)

Weekend time. Blogger tourny time.

You know what?

I'm dropping all pretense.

I have been acting like I don't think you should play. But that's not right. I mean, I've been giving you non-reasons like your own custom BBmT champion Donkavatar, and BDR Live, and probably having to listen to me blather, and your own libelous fictitious introduction on the Live Blog.

But now it's time to be honest.

I actually want you to play.

What?

No, no, not the Bad Bankroll Management. That thing is still for total bankroll idiots. The only people who will be playing that are players for whom this is a good bankroll decision and me.

You'd best stay away. Yeesh.


No, I'm speaking of the 2-year anniversary of the Donkament. Prizes, BDR, fun, and all-in the first 100 hands. Be there or be sane.



Donkament
$1 + $1 Rebuy
Friday, April 3, 2009
9:00 PM EST
Full Tilt Poker

Password: donkarama



Bad Bankroll Management Tournament
Sunday, Apr. 5, 2009
21:00 EST
$50 + $5
Superstacks
Full Tilt Poker
password: busto

No comments: