Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Modest Proposal

Well, the Bad Bankroll Management Tourny was just that for me. A lot of fun, but also a lot of dumb.

So.

Anybody interested in backing me for the Big Game, contact me in the chatty (check my blogger profile) or email me if you have the addy. Any cash I win will pay the $75 buyin + 65% of what's left to the wise (?) investor.

FWIW my Big Game history is one of the brighter spots on a spotty resume. I place second like my name is Buffalobill J. Atlantabrave. Not necessarily good for the BBT seat, but not a bad payoff. So I may not be an awful investment.

If you'd rather make fun of my begging and my donkish effrontery, feel free to do that in the comments or on the podcast or message board of your choosing.

Peace.

1 comment:

1Queens Up1 said...

I think the big game is a 1R+1A tourney with a $26 buyin this week.

Shoot me an email goat slapinsky22 AT yahoo DOT com and we can discuss.
(I'd look for your email but I get websensed when I try to view profiles.)