Friday, April 10, 2009

Addiction

I guess this is my confession. And my apology.


I've hurt a lot of people because of this. Maybe I've hurt you, reading this now. And I'm probably going to do it again.


I thought I had it beat. It had been nearly a year.


I was wrong. When you're hooked on something, you're hooked for good. You can never let your guard down, not even for a second.


And I did.


I'm sorry.


It all came back last night. Just as if I'd never been clean. And never would again.

And now, I must share it with you.




I blame NBC. Ryan was watching it on the latest episode of "The Office." Irresponsible programming.

4 comments:

Buddy Dank said...

funny I caught that last night too and went directly to watch the clip again.

Baywolfe said...

That was absolute freaking GREATNESS!!!

And you could tell that he actually went to the trouble of recording the song so that he could lip-sync to it. You just can't make up that level of pricelessness.

So, is it truly, just like a Mini Mall? And, why is this a good thing?

MorningThunder said...

Mini malls rule

MorningThunder said...

Oh...and those eyes will haunt me tonight as I attempt to sleep.