Monday, March 30, 2009

Your Weekly Dose Of Crazy

I had it all planned out. One of the craziest clips ever. Then it got taken down, though the site says it will roll out on YouTube in a couple months. That's great, but it left me without my pre-planned crazy.

Luckily for me, there is William Shatner:




But does Loblow's have a law blog?

And, since I am in the neighborhood, let's all watch Star Trek: Cribs, again, shall we? This is funny wrapped in a hilarious tortilla and garnished with Roffle.



Scott-AY! Bringin' tha POWER!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the cribs vid! When we were driving through Toronto DawnSummers and I kept seeing these "Loblaws" billboards but had no idea what they were for. We'd laugh every time we saw them because all we could think of was Bob Loblaw from "Arrested Development."