Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Things

* I'm on my way home, finally, which means all of you who are waiting on Donkavatars don't have long to wait.

* BDR is awesome. First, they let me come on last night and blather my blather, but secondly, they hooked up a sweet zip file of Donkavatar files that lets you download everything all at once. That, my friends, is nifty. Yes, I said nifty.

* I played my first live poker ever on this trip, at the Commerce in LA. It was the opposite of epic (for various reasons I only played a couple hours), but it was still a fun experience. Post coming soon.

* Los Angeles just keeps happening and happening and happening and happening and . . .

* Sign up for the BBmT already! There is no good reason to do so!

Bad Bankroll Management Tournament
Sunday, April 5, 2009
$50 + $5
Superstacks
Full Tilt Poker
password: busto

No comments: