Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flogging My Silly Bloggament 008

Goodness gracious.

Do you realize? Are you even aware? THERE ARE ONLY TEN MORE DAYS UNTIL THE BBmT, YOU SLOTHFUL FOOOOOOOLS!!!

I know for a fact that it takes some of you that long just to type your name, much less open the Full Tilt server and type in the password (busto).

And, in keeping with a promotion of a totally silly tournament, I present you with yet another totally silly reason to toss fifty smackers into the shredder.

This week's reason to play? Once again, your own custom BBmT champion Donkavatar. This can be all yours is you win:

A poorly-imaged ripoff of the FTOPS jersey, visible to you and the literally fives of people who download and view avatars through the BayneGoat production Donkavatar? I'll add it to a new Donkavatar or to your existing one. Either way. I don't care. Do you think I do? Well. I don't.

That's right, Peggy Sue. Imagine (if you dare) the bragging rights this baby will fetch you in blogger tournies. Two Black Aces won the inaugural event, and just ask him what that virtual jersey did for his self-esteem and table image.

Get going already!

Bad Bankroll Management Tournament
Sunday, Apr. 5, 2009

21:00 EST
$50 + $5
Superstacks
Full Tilt Poker
password: busto

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

Why is this not April First?