Backs to the wall now. Only six short days until the seismic, unconventional, unbelievable, boisterous, completely impractical Bad Bankroll Management Tourny. It's going to be hott, or maybe even hottt. You gotta be there, dahling. Everybody who is anybody will be there, and also you. And you. And you there, hiding in the corner behind the ferns, you too. No wallflowers, now. Get out on the dance floor with the literally fives of other people who are sure to be there.
Each week since announcing this thing with all the pomp and ceremony of a new royal baby, I've been dropping another fantastic reason to play in this thing. Let's recap:
1) Superstacks means you'll be up too late on a work night!
2) Because I will run it only quarterly, the pain and disgust will disapate enough that you may get suckered in again!
3) Absolutely no overlay!
4) Noted poker pro Layne Flack will not be playing!
5) Buddy Dank Radio not scheduled to broadcast!
6) Somebody will win (maybe you (but no)!)!
7) A shameless call to pointless bravery!
8) Custom BBMT Donkavatar (pictured) to the champion!
This week's reason to play? Is it the reverse leaderboard, showing those who have lost the most at the top? Is it the fact that I will be liveblogging and thus playing (even more) like a total Muggle? Is it the fact that I will make every attempt to write each of you that play your own completely slanderous bio for the liveblog? No.
This week's reason to play is simple: It's a bloggament, stupid! YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
(However, if you sign up early, you are more likely to get a slanderous bio. Just saying.)
It's password "busto." Sweet Neddy Dingo, time is almost out! Get the word out! Climb the bell tower and warn the townfolk? Grab that image up there! Put it on your blog! It's good for a post!
Bad Bankroll Management Tournament
Sunday, Jan. 4, 2009
$50 + $5
Full Tilt Poker