Friday, December 19, 2008

Flogging My Silly Bloggament 005

And then there were two. Weeks left, that is, until the BBmT launches its bankroll-shedding self upon the waters of online pokery.

And, in keeping with a promotion of a totally silly tournament, I present you with yet another totally silly reason to toss fifty smackers into the shredder.

This week's reason to play? Your own custom BBMT champion Donkavatar. This can be all yours is you win:

A poorly-imaged ripoff of the FTOPS jersey, visible to you and the literally fives of people who download and view avatars through the BayneGoat production Donkavatar?

That's right, Peggy Sue. Imagine (if you dare) the bragging rights this baby will fetch you in blogger tournies.

It's password "busto", and OMG!!!! THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 384 HOURS LEFT TO SIGN IN! IS THAT EVEN ENOUGH TIME TO TYPE IN THE PASSWORD?

Get going already!

Bad Bankroll Management Tournament
Sunday, Jan. 4, 2009
$50 + $5
Superstacks
Full Tilt Poker
password: busto

4 comments:

Astin said...

I am so FUCKING EXCITED about this tournament! Like, 150% BR excited. I only have $0.75 on Full Tilt and 430 points, but I WILL FIND A WAY! Probably by putting money into my account on the 1st... or 2nd.

And then BUYING IN FULL PRICE!

Julius_Goat said...

I thoroughly approve of this very foolish sentiment.

Riggstad said...

Railbird 1: Hey "x" (bigstack at the $2/$4 no limit table), can you ship me $50? I promise I'll ship back $100

"X": Nonsense

Railbird 1: Seriously dude. Been on a bit of a bad run. But I play goot

"x": nonsense

Seat 4: Go beg somewhere else before I report you

Railbird 1: Hey seat 4, I'll own you. ship me $50 and we'll play heads up. then I'll ship you back half of what I take from you

Seat 4: nonsese

Julius Goat: You read my blog?

railbird 1: Yeah, and I want to play in your bankroll buster tourney on Jan 4th!

Julius Goat: Nonsense!

"X": Hey!! That's my line!!

Julius goat: NONSENSE!

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I'm in!