Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Going To Be OK

Shake everything you got.


2 comments:

Dr. Pauly said...

Wow. Nice job with Maceo.

I'm a big fan of "Pass the Peas!"

Otis said...

This improved my day by 95%. The other 5% is not approved by the surgeon general.