Monday, August 4, 2008

News and Notes

There's a lot going on out there. Let's recap, shall we?

You shan't? Well, I shizzle, for rizzle.

Izzle.

Here goes:

1) Hoy Wraps Up the MATH. I won't be too sad about this, because Hoy is at peace with being done, but I wish there had been one last farewell run for the tournament that really pulled me into this scene in the first place. Some of my first fumbly posts were about my runs on Mondays at the Hoy, so it's too bad in a way. If I had known it was the last one, I'd have broken my haitus to donate one last time.

gg hoy
vnh
wp
ttfn

2) Live Poker Radio Tourny Debuts. Like a mighty phoenix rising from the ash. The Monday slot is going to be filled by Live Poker Radio and Instant Tournament Creator.

We need a different name for that thing. Too many syllables, and that's coming from somebody known to drop some verbals from time to time.

Still, blogger tourney goodness. It debuts tonight.

Tournament: Live Poker Radio
When: Monday at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1
Password: boom


3) Pauly drops some science while we're dropping English.

Blogger won't let me load images. Click here to see.

Wow. That is quite a prize. Um. Hmmm, hum, hmmm, am I really on hiatus? Really?

I may have to donate to this thing. Way to turn five Pauly, and way to celebrate in style.

Check it. It's kind of a big deal.


4) Julius_Goat on Poker From The Rail. Al Can't Hang has started a rumpus room over on Full Tilt's Poker From The Rail blog. For those of you that don't know, PFTR is an official blog of Full Tilt Poker started up by the man and the myth, HDouble. Right now Al's busy introducing the world to our happy band of idjits, and he's paid me the compliment of asking me to guest blog over there.

Quite naturally, I said yes. So look for me over on Poker From The Rail. I'll bring Stupid/System and other madnessover there until Al decides to dump this donkey. Come find me; I'll be wearing orange flip-flops and a felt sleeveless tee shirt so you know it's me.

2 comments:

Dr. Pauly said...

Thanks for the love, Goat.

P.S. I hope you are getting paid to blog for FT!

Instant Tragedy said...

Thanks for the love Goat.

I'm calling it the Live PaRTy for short.
;-)

Congrats on the joys of the stupid system reaching more donkeys!

IT
Blogging Life at http://www.donahue.org and poker at http://www.instanttragedy.com
Void in New Jersey