Saturday, May 17, 2008

Want My New Avatar?










Yes, I did this when I normally would have been writing about LOST. Sue me. Post about Thursday's mind-blower coming on Monday.

To see Julius_Goat as Groucho Marx:

1) Save the image above by right clicking and choosing "Save Image".

2) Save it to the following path:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Avatars\Public\44

3) Be sure to overwrite the file that is there.

From now on, I (and anybody else representing as Confused Chicken) will appear to you as Groucho Marx.

NOTE: Version upgrades to the client software may overwrite this change. If you want to preserve Groucho, I'd save him elsewhere, too.

3 comments:

$mokkee said...

lemme know when you got a Keeley Hazell avatar, thx.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I second Smokkee's request! BTW - I went and replaced all the avatars I can't stand, with avatars out of the private and pro section. I actually found one that kinda looks like me!

Matt said...

cool creativity, does it work with mac?

PROP will represent!