Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh My Stars And Garters
























Um, OK.

Calm down.

Calm down.

Breathe.

BBT3 is here, y'all. And just as BBT Original was more fun and unexpectedly generous than we ever anticipated, just as BBT2 blew us away and left the first in the dust . . . so the Trey has gone to the HNL. It's the last BBT, but cubed.

Seven seats to the WSOP? Are you freaking kidding me? SEVEN OF US ARE GOING TO THE WSOP??? Vroom, vroom. Can Full Tilt get any cooler? First they employ the multi-talented Michael Craig, and then they go and hook up this group of online scribes in a big way. Well played, Full Tilt. Well played.

There's even a writing contest, too, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the details of that. Let's make no mistake, I was very VERY lucky to have been walloped real hard by the inspiration train last time. I was basically dealt pocket Aces. That being said, these tournament fields are going to be nothing short of redickle-dockle; I think write-in is my only valid chance once again. You guys are going to make a tough field once more, but believe me, I'll hit you with my best shot.

Elephantine props as always to Al, also Fiddy, Mook, Don, and Chad for hosting

Now, token up.

No comments: