As an annonymous poster postulated and reminded, I've been remiss in my celebration of Michael Craig Is Awesome Month, featuring Michael Craig.
There's a very good reason. I'm lame. Also, unexpectedly busy at all levels of my life. But mainly? Laaaaaaaaaaaame.
But fear not! The Michael Craig love train will not stop! I am resolute!. Without further ado (or at least only government-approved trace levels of ado) I present you with today's five reasons that Michael Craig Is Friggin' Awesome, not counting his excellent poker writing:
5) Michael Craig is a T3000 robot from an apocalyptic future. You know, one of the ones that's trying to help us.
4) Michael Craig once wrestled a grizzly bear to death on live TV. Howard Cosell was covering the event and was so impressed, he threw his underwear up on stage.
3) Michael Craig was the real life model for the character of Jean-Robert Bellande, on CBS's thrilling hit mystery drama Survivor.
2) Michael Craig was the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse, before they split for "creative differences."
1) Every single person in the state of Alaska is descended directly from Michael Craig.
Come back soon for more fun facts about Michael Craig, not to mention worksheets and paper dolls.*
* No, there won't really be paper dolls.**
** But there might be.